0 votes
I selected the Ecoinvent data quality system for the process I created to determine emissions from gas combustion.

The data provider is boiler combustion.

If I have the data quality calculated, I do not see the results with the colored scale.

I only see it if I enter the values in the General Information tab as a data quality entry.

But if I then change the values in the pedigree matrix in the input/output tab I see nothing.

Also with these quality values, different for each part of the model, what is the overall uncertainty of the study?

Thanks for help.
in openLCA by (640 points)

2 Answers

0 votes
by (2.7k points)
Hello tarlon.s,

Which version of openLCA are you using? Is this still an issue with the latest release (2.1.1)?

Regards,

François
0 votes
by (550 points)
Hello tralon.s,
most common issue is that before sending the calculation you need to click on 'Next' to define the data quality in detail. Did you follow this?

Please have a look at our manual: https://greendelta.github.io/openLCA2-manual/advanced_top/data_quality.html

Best,

Jonas
by (640 points)
I did in this way.
I'm using version 2.1.1
ask.openLCA is a question-and-answer (Q&A) website on Life Cycle Assessment (LCA).

It is also the public support platform for openLCA, openLCA Nexus, data.openLCA and the LCA Collaboration Server.

Before asking questions please also consult our online manuals for openLCA and the LCA Collaboration Server.

Receive guaranteed and prioritised professional support via GreenDelta's help desk.

ask.openLCA is run by GreenDelta, the creators of openLCA.

openLCA

LCA Collaboration Server